The numbers are climbing as women of today are working a full time job in addition to starting their own businesses. Who has the time, if you work, have a spouse, and young children? Nevertheless, women who have these very same life characteristics are researching and branching out into entrepreneurship.
If you have ever entertained the idea of starting a business while you still hold a job, below are a few suggestions:
1. Decode on and research the type of business you want to run (i.e credentials , certifications, etc.)
2. Communicate your aspirations with your family to gauge their level of support. Be realistic about what you can and cannot do
3. Connect with experts in the area that you are interested in
4. Consider virtual social media marketing (even if you will run a local establishment)
5. Check out the competition and learn what you can about their success
6. Set SMART goals
7. Connect with a mentor or coach in your area of interest
8. Decide your ultimate goal for your business. Will you go full time or continue your job? If full time what will it take to get here. If part-time, how will you manage your time in both places?
9. Prioritize your life responsibilities and use a planner or some type of scheduler to optimize work/life balance
10. Stay healthy. Eat well. Exercise regularly
11. Believe in yourself and your abilities
©️2017 Inspired Serenity by Kim Seymore